The latest version of NatureServe Vista 3.0 is now available. Version 3.0 contains numerous feature upgrades and some new functionality including:
- The landscape conditional model (LCM) feature has been updated.
- Scenario evaluations can now incorporate condition model results in addition to the compatibility scores assigned to elements.
- Users can now package their project to a ZIP file directly within NatureServe Vista
- Users can now clip and package their projects to a sub-area boundary
- Users can export all project layers to an ESRI ArcGIS mpk file.
- Multiple elements can now be edited at once.
- Rasters can be imported directly for element distribution maps.
- Import from shapefile allows selection of various input columns rather than requiring adherence to a particular naming convention.