- Register and download NatureServe Vista 2.6 for free with unlimited use.
- On-demand training and technical support for version 2.6 is available (version 1.3 is no longer supported). Contact us for pricing.
- What‘s New in NatureServe Vista 2.6
- Please check the system requirements before downloading and attempting to install NatureServe Vista
- NatureServe will continue improving the software. Registrants will automatically be notified when new releases are available.
Products & Services
NatureServe Vista®: Decision Support for Better Planning
NatureServe Vista® is a powerful, flexible, and free decision-support system that helps users integrate conservation with land use and resource planning of all types.
Planners, resource managers, scientists, and conservationists can use NatureServe Vista to:
- conduct conservation planning and assessments
- integrate conservation values with other planning and assessment activities, such as land use, transportation, energy, natural resource, and ecosystem-based management.
- evaluate, create, implement, and monitor land use and resource management scenarios designed to achieve conservation goals within existing economic, social, and political contexts.
With version 2.6, NatureServe Vista is now compatible with ArcMap 10. ArcMap 10’s 64 bit platform has greatly increased Vista’s speed and ability to handle much larger planning regions. NatureServe Vista is still fully compatible with Marxan 2.1.1 (See what else is new in version 2.6.)
NatureServe Vista supports quantitative and defensible planning approaches that incorporate science, expert opinion, community values, and GIS. It works with a number of other useful software tools to incorporate land use, economics, and ecological and geophysical modeling. The flexible approach and structure of Vista is suitable for planning and GIS experts as well as non-experts with a minimum of training and support.
We offer live and online helpdesk technical support, training programs, and consulting tailored to fit your needs and resources. Link to the web pages for descriptions of our services and information on how to contact us.