Make a donation to help NatureServe's network of 1,000 biodiversity scientists fulfill its mission as a leader in providing scientific information, tools, and expertise to help guide effective conservation action. Gifts are tax-deductible, and may be eligible for a match by your employer.
- Make a One-time Gift: Every contribution helps support biodiversity information and effective conservation action.
- Make a Recurring Gift: A monthly, quarterly, or yearly recurring gift helps you plan your giving and provides NatureServe with a consistent and reliable source of funding.
- Planned Giving: Naming NatureServe as a beneficiary in a will, insurance policy, or other instrument is simple and has lasting effects that benefit your estate as well as NatureServe.
- Memorial and Tribute Gifts: Make a gift to NatureServe in honor of someone or something that you care about. You can designate the honoree of your choice, or support one of our ongoing memorial funds:
- Workplace and Corporate Giving: Gifts made at work through employee contribution plans are often matched by your company. And businesses can demonstrate their commitment to biodiversity information while realizing tax benefits. Both approaches can enhance employee morale and public image, while contributing to an environmentally sustainable future.
Supporting NatureServe contributes to more effective conservation. Hear Mary Ann Lawler tell her personal story of what donating to NatureServe's mission means to her. Click here for videos of other NatureServe donors.
Does the prospect of discovering what is unique about the natural areas that you care about get you energized? Are you the kind of person who likes to learn about rare and unusual species? Or would you like to use your talents to help a nonprofit orgainzation like NatureServe to help others learn about how to conserve our natural heritage?
If you say, "Yes!" to any of these questions, we invite you to become more involved with NatureServe by leading conservation walks, investing in specific programs, or urging an organization you are affiliated with to join the NatureServe network. Here are a few key ways to get involved:
We extend our most sincere appreciation to all of our donors. Click here to see who's committed to building the scientific basis for effective conservation.
- Foundations and Nonprofits
- Government Agencies