- Director of Development
Please take a monent to browse our newsletter, Milestones, showing what can be accomplished with your continued support.
We participate on GuideStar, the on-line standard for nonprofit accountability. Take a look at our listing.
Become a Corporate Funder
As a corporate funder, your corporation can sponsor programs, events, and activities that align with your philanthropic priorities and conservation goals to meet strategic branding, imaging and visibility needs. Significant and measurable highprofile recognition and visibility can be gained via sponsorship opportunities with NatureServe.
NatureServe welcomes the opportunity to explore creative branding campaigns with your marketing department or communications partner. In partnership with NatureServe, your corporation can be positioned as a leader in supporting conservation and biodiversity initiatives. Your brand is seen by millions of current and potential customers as an agent of positive environmental change whose products, by association with NatureServe and its mission, are more desirable.
Forward-looking corporations recognize that the impending loss of ecological support systems needs to be addressed now, in a clear and targeted way. In order to avoid, minimize, restore, or mitigate these threats effectively and at the least cost, businesses have to use reliable data. To learn more, please check out the opportunities that come with Corporate Voices for Biodiversity Science.
Reasons for Becoming a Corporate Funder
- Branding (and cobranding) opportunities
- National, regional, and local exposure in target markets
- Enhanced image and positive identity messaging
- Wider internal and external recognition by employees and customers
- Exposure to a network of over 80 natural heritage programs and their constituents
- Visibility through the creation of a yearround and/or multiyear program
- Increased employee morale
- Increased customer loyalty
- Increased conservation change in communities where employees live and work
- More productive and healthier workforce
View Our Corporate Funders
- ChevronTexaco Products Company
- Cresa Partners
- Duke Energy Corporation
- Ebbin Moser & Skaggs, LLP
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Goldman, Sachs & Co.
- IBM Corporation
- International Paper
- Kastle Systems LLC
- Keller Benefit Services, Inc.
- Limited Brands, Inc.
- L.L. Bean, Inc.
- Mary Kay Inc.
- Monday Properties
- Office Depot
- Potlatch Corporation
- Sears/Lands End
- Shell Oil Company
- Suncor Energy