Make a donation to help NatureServe's network of 1,000 biodiversity scientists fulfill its mission as a leader in providing scientific information, tools, and expertise to help guide effective conservation action. Gifts are tax-deductible, and may be eligible for a match by your employer.
Ways to Give
- Donate now: Every contribution helps support biodiversity information and effective conservation action.
- Give a Recurring Gift: A monthly, quarterly, or yearly recurring gift helps you plan your giving and provides NatureServe with a consistent and reliable source of funding.
- Planned Giving: Naming NatureServe as a beneficiary in a will, insurance policy, or other instrument is simple and has lasting effects that benefit your estate as well as NatureServe.
- Memorial and Tribute Gifts: Make a gift to NatureServe in honor of someone or something that you care about. You can designate the honoree of your choice, or support one of our ongoing memorial funds:
- Workplace and Corporate Giving: Gifts made at work through employee contribution plans are often matched by your company. And businesses can demonstrate their commitment to biodiversity information while realizing tax benefits. Both approaches can enhance employee morale and public image, while contributing to an environmentally sustainable future.
Why We Give
Supporting NatureServe contributes to more effective conservation. Hear Mary Ann Lawler tell her personal story of what donating to NatureServe's mission means to her. Click here for videos of other NatureServe donors.
We extend our most sincere appreciation to all of our donors. Click here to see who's committed to building the scientific basis for effective conservation.
- Foundations and Nonprofits
- Government Agencies