- Mary Klein, President & CEO
- Healy Hamilton, Chief Scientist & Vice President of Conservation Science
- Leslie Honey, Vice President of Conservation Services
- Lori Scott, Chief Information Officer
- Ravi Shankar, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operations Officer
- Don Kent, Director of Network Relations
- Erin Chen, Chief Development & Engagement Officer
The NatureServe network thrives on collaboration. Here are a few options for connecting to learn more about us.
The five U.S. offices of NatureServe augment the local expertise provided by our Hemispheric-wide network.
4600 N. Fairfax Dr., 7th Floor
Arlington, VA 22203
c/o UMass Boston Biology Department
100 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston, MA 02125-3393
601-A Foster Street
Durham, NC 27701
2108 55th Street, Suite 220
Boulder, CO 80301
P.O. Box 9354
St. Paul, MN 55109
NatureServes recognizes that effective biodiversity conservation responds to the unique social, political, and economic conditions in any given section of the world. As such, we seek to foster and accommodate network participation through regional Sections. Members in the Canadian, Latin American, and U.S. Sections support the network by representing regional interests pursuit and ensuring their reflection in our shared goals, objectives, and plans.
In 2011, NatureServe convened a blue-ribbon Science Advisory Panel to advise the organization on issues of data and methodology, analysis and application, and partnerships, funding, and communication of science. Learn more about these experts.
Still not finding who you're looking for? Search our network directory to find our member organizations and their nearly 1,000 staff.