This is a place for NatureServe network alumni to connect with each other, share ideas, and learn more about what the NatureServe network is doing and how alumni can get involved.
You are a NatureServe Network Alum if you have worked for NatureServe or a NatureServe member program at some point in your career.
By registering online, you will be able to reconnect and reminisce with other alumni through our online alumni directory, attend alumni events or organize a casual get-together, volunteer with local NatureServe member programs, and find out what’s happening now in the NatureServe network. Once you register, you will receive access to a password-protected section of the NatureServe website. Opportunities for alumni members include:
- Reconnect with friends and colleagues—see where they are and what they are doing
- Network with alumni around the globe
- Meet others who share your hobbies, interests, and passion for conservation
- Attend or host regional alumni events, including local happy hour get-togethers
- Share your skills and expertise to benefit the network or individual member program you care about
- Participate in current NatureServe projects that interest you
- Help mentor and guide emerging conservation leaders
- Advocate for your local program, and for the NatureServe network
- Donate to support programs and initiatives that you care about
- Introduce others to the NatureServe network
- Participate in Biodiversity Without Boundaries, NatureServe’s annual conference
- Join or lead citizen science and fundraising efforts such as ConservationWalks
- Stay up-to-date with NatureServe news
Membership is free, although of course we appreciate any donation you can make to help sustain the NatureServe network. Donations are tax-deductible, and may be eligible for a matching gift from your employer.